Oct 16, 2019
- F-Zero: Amazing. 2x resolution and 8x scaling
and was fine.
- HyperZone: Impressive game to begin with.
3x resolution and 8x scaling and I was fine!
- Street Racer: 2nd to HyperZone. Really helped
Saber: Not sure where mode 7 was. Didn’t make it far
Type 3. Same as F Zero
- Wolfenstein: Slowed down. I toned it
down. Scaled it down a bit. Not sure if I liked the affect.
The 2x res looked and played fine.
Stanley Cup: worked great. Looked/played like a 32X game. Still not
a good game. Gimmicky
Warrior: HUGE difference. Ground/Water looked great. Played
Kong’97 - not better, arguably worse
- Flashback - looked pretty good, but didn’t make
me any better at it
- I think it was slower
- Random notes: Made games feel like they had background
capabilities of a 486 computer with the sprites of a SNES. It’s the
32X of the SNES. RetroArch seemed to be missing some important
settings. (Resolution?). This is a different thing than emulation.
It’s for people that want better/newer versions of retro
Game Club Discussion
Monster in my Pocket
New Game Club Games
Ghost Trick (Nintendo
What is your favorite
horror-themed retro game?
Name a horror movie you think
was successfully converted to or from a classic game.
I Love Lightning Bugs